Infigo a leader in innovative e-commerce solutions for print and marketing; we have over ten years of experience helping clients maximise their brand opportunities and advance their businesses into new markets.
With our Infigo suite of products, we enable businesses to convey their brand in the most effective way to generate new revenue opportunities.
Would you be interested in working in a business which values the work-life balance of its employees so much so that it now works to a four-day working week and promotes flexible remote working?
Are you looking for personal and professional development in a business which has disrupted and innovated an industry?
Then maybe you would like to join us at Infigo.
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to ensure the quality of a big web application platform.
We are looking for people with initiative, enthusiasm, and those who are good team player – you can become part of our dedicated team that makes printing businesses’ life easier and bring the project quality to a new level.
The main project itself is a web application platform on which the team has been working since 2010, and we continually improve and add new functionality.
The application allows the personalisation of different products online before printing. The project has different integrations with external systems like payments, shipments, reporting, address, SSO, third-party inventory systems, etc.
Open this link and hit ‘start’ to see the personalisation in action.
• Ensure a bug-free web application
• Testing and Writing Test Cases for the tasks
• Web application testing
• Assessing risks and discussing them with team/project manager/customer
• Minimum 6 months of experience in Manual Software Testing
• Applying software testing disciplines and methodology. Possessing knowledge of testing principles, concepts and techniques;
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowing Agile development practices
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• You will work for a fun and friendly organisation which promotes Innovation, Collaboration and Family as a few of their company values
• A substantial salary which fairly reflects your role and experience
• A flexible, remote-first culture which is now trialling a four-day working week at full pay
• Professional and personal development with all manner of progression opportunities as you grow with the growing business
• Trust and support. We will show you how to do what you need to do, give you ownership of your role and then support you however we can to be the best version of yourself
Emails us your CV
Interested in this role? Send your CV and a cover note to email@example.com, complete a contact us form or simply hit the button below.
Why choose Infigo?
Launched in 2010, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to help your business grow and succeed.
We offer a complete web-to-print solution, with add-on modules, 3rd party integrations and dedicated support.
See practical examples of how we’ve helped our customers adapt and grow with our web-to-print solution.